View Full Version : network Link problem between MCi298 with ethernet and PC with wifi

05-02-2012, 08:35 PM

I have a problem with the ethernet connection of MCi298 (firmware 1.20.1149) when I try to acces it from a PC with wifi, the PC don't see it (with windows seven, MediaPlayer, no response to ping test) as soon as I plug ethernet wire to the PC, the MCi298 is visible, I tested with several PC, same result.
When I use wifi connection of MCi298 no problem, but in my case I can't use wifi connection of the MCi298, it would be too simple ...:p

Did you have this problem ? My network use an ethernet/wifi modem router from french internet provider (Freebox, if there is french user on the forum) I don't think the problem come from my router, because I have no problem between PC with wifi and PC with ethernet, I have a problem only with the MCi298 with ethernet wire.

Thank in advance for suggestion.

05-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Problem resolved,

Very Strange a factory reset and the problem disappear ...

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina