PDA

View Full Version : SHB1300 BT headset, USB charging cable

gian
05-05-2012, 03:32 PM
hello All,

I lost the charger of my SHB1300 BT headset, and found a user manual where there was a version with an USB cable for charging the battery.

Where can I find the part number or the cable specs? I guess I could build my own if I had the plug dimensions.

thanks for reading,
-GianLuca

Oscar
05-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi GianLuca,

What I see here is that they tell not to use another charger as the original one since another might damage your device. Nothing mentioned of a different one:confused:

Bye

gian
05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
ok, where can I find the part number of the original cable?

Philips - QK
05-08-2012, 08:02 AM
Dear Gian,

We are sorry to tell you that we are now out of spare parts for this product as this is already a 2006 model. We have consulted our development team if this can be replaced by some generic charging cables. However, the answer is negative as the connector for SHB1300 is not a common one, also power rating and performance of other AC-adaptor may vary to the original one.

Apologies that we cannot help you much here. But if you are looking for a new Bluetooth headset, we are more than happy to give you recommendation. If you are looking for a Bluetooth Mono headset, the only model available is SHB1400.

Should you need any more info, please let us know here.

Kind regards,
Philips moderation team

gian
05-08-2012, 08:19 AM
thanks for your kind reply.

The SHB1400 is very clever because it eliminates the need of a charger, but mine is more comfortable because you can keep the "body" on your suit, instead of wear it on the ear.

You should really consider to merge the two in a new product.

In the meanwhile, I will try to build the USB cable myself...

Philips - QK
05-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Dear Gian,

Thanks a lot with your comments. I will feedback this to our development team for their future consideration.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina