PDA

View Full Version : SHB1300 BT headset, USB charging cable

gian
05-05-2012, 04:32 PM
hello All,

I lost the charger of my SHB1300 BT headset, and found a user manual where there was a version with an USB cable for charging the battery.

Where can I find the part number or the cable specs? I guess I could build my own if I had the plug dimensions.

thanks for reading,
-GianLuca

Oscar
05-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi GianLuca,

What I see here is that they tell not to use another charger as the original one since another might damage your device. Nothing mentioned of a different one:confused:

Bye

gian
05-07-2012, 10:28 AM
ok, where can I find the part number of the original cable?

Philips - QK
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Dear Gian,

We are sorry to tell you that we are now out of spare parts for this product as this is already a 2006 model. We have consulted our development team if this can be replaced by some generic charging cables. However, the answer is negative as the connector for SHB1300 is not a common one, also power rating and performance of other AC-adaptor may vary to the original one.

Apologies that we cannot help you much here. But if you are looking for a new Bluetooth headset, we are more than happy to give you recommendation. If you are looking for a Bluetooth Mono headset, the only model available is SHB1400.

Should you need any more info, please let us know here.

Kind regards,
Philips moderation team

gian
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
thanks for your kind reply.

The SHB1400 is very clever because it eliminates the need of a charger, but mine is more comfortable because you can keep the "body" on your suit, instead of wear it on the ear.

You should really consider to merge the two in a new product.

In the meanwhile, I will try to build the USB cable myself...

Philips - QK
05-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Dear Gian,

Thanks a lot with your comments. I will feedback this to our development team for their future consideration.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team