PDA

View Full Version : HTS3271/12 problems

lotje
05-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi, I bought by Mediamarkt the Soundhub HTS 3271/12.
Problems are Soundlevel must be set to 25 to hear a normal sound.
I already chat with philips about this, they said go to Mediamarkt and switch the HTS 3271/12.
Well I did this yesterday but Soundlevel 25 is the same and something very strange the Bassboost box missing on front under the speaker the front is all closed.
I must travel about 30km to mediamarkt and I must go with a taxi because I have a handicap and now philips say you can send it up for repair, but they can if they will switch basboost box for me or am i wrong.
Please help.
Sorry for my bad english.

lotje
05-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi, I bought by Mediamarkt the Soundhub HTS 3271/12.
Problems are Soundlevel must be set to 25 to hear a normal sound.
I already chat with philips about this, they said go to Mediamarkt and switch the HTS 3271/12.
Well I did this yesterday but Soundlevel 25 is the same and something very strange the Bassboost box missing on front under the speaker the front is all closed.
I must travel about 30km to mediamarkt and I must go with a taxi because I have a handicap and now philips say you can send it up for repair, but they can if they will switch basboost box for me or am i wrong.
Please help.
Sorry for my bad english.

Have brought it back to dealer.
Never Philips again
Sorry Philips

kwinnie
05-14-2012, 04:57 AM
sorry to hear that... can imagine it could be hard to return the product.

Philips - Katerina
08-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina