PDA

View Full Version : [OnlineTV] Add to favorites? Is there a list of favorites?

smart
05-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Hello,

I have used the OnlineTV app to access the series "Stuckrad Late Night" and watch it when I have to time to do so. Each week there was a new broadcast, I have watched.

After some times, the OnlineTV app opened a box with the message and question: "You have watched this article x times. Do you want to mark it as your favorite?"

I have added it to the favorites, but I don't know how to access them. There is no menu item "Favorites" on the left side. How can this favorites be accessed?

Generally I like the idea of adding series to a list of favorites, to be able to access them very easy.

Mark, maybe you can comment on this? Or does somebody else know more?

Greets and thanks for answers!

Philips - Mark
05-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi Stefan,
I tested the Online TV App and I can see the strange behavior with of the pop-up message.
It used to function fine, so now there seems to be a new BUG.
Thanks for pointing it out. It is on our “to-do” list.
Regards,
Mark.

smart
05-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Mark,

thanks for your answer! Seems you are far ahead with your understanding of this.

Please let me understand:

What do you think is strange? The pop-up box itself? That it asks multiple times also after marking it? That I can not access the favorites?
You said: "it used to function fine". What was working fine? How is it intended to work?
How to access the favorites? Should there be a menu item for favorites?

Nice to hear, that it will be improved! :)

Greets

nimbystripes
06-08-2012, 04:57 AM
I just have seen this one. Good thing it has been forwarded to Philips team. I don't usually use Online TV, but it is still important to have this problem fixed. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/icon_e_smile.gif