PDA

View Full Version : myRemote 2.0: Suggestions for improvements/new features

Styrian
05-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi,

to my opinion, myRemote is a fantastic tool! Congratulations to the developers!

Nevertheless, I would like submit a few suggestions (ordered by personal priority) as there is always room for improvement:

It would be great if I could resort the TV-channels via the app in a better and faster way than via the TV's remote. I would like to search in the app for a channel (TV and radio) (e.g. ORF for all those which are provided by the Austrian public broadcasting corporation, giving ORF1, ORF2, ORF3 as a result) and drag the channel to the desired position, or, even better, to enter 7 to fix it's new place (with options: shift remaining channels or replace channel 7 and leave the other ones on their place).

Maybe also search criteria like country, pay tv would be possible (if this can be technically realized, I don't know which information is stored in the Smart-TV about the channels that can be read by the App).

If the frequency of a channel was changed, why not just enter the new coordinates which are published by a lot of magazines into the app and having the channel therefore reprogrammed in an easy way?

When streaming (meaning the SmartTV is using the mobile phone as a server) music: Is it (technically) possible to also stream the cover and/or put some "live" on the screen (changing backgrounds e.g.)?

Just a hint: The app does not stream videos made with my HTC sensation: The screen changes to black, the points on the lower screen are moving as they do during network access, then there is only black and nothing happens.

Kind regards,

Styrian

keiooz
05-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Great post. Thanks for sharing. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/text-smiley.png