PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo app: control panel flashes when video playback starts

tuby
05-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Hello friends,

on my 32PFL7486M/08, the video control panel (with play, FF, pause.. buttons) flashes when the video playback starts.
I've thougth it was a bad "feature", before I saw the same app running on a different entertaiment device.
In this case, the panel was rock steady and good to my eyes!

Any chance to fix it?

Tuby

nimbystripes
06-08-2012, 06:13 AM
I didn't actually get what you mean. Do you want it back or you want it removed? http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/icon_e_smile.gif

tuby
06-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Dear Nimbystripes,

I would like to see the Vimeo video control panel as it is on all the other networked multimedia devices. So, a steady object instead of a flashing (and irritating) one.
Vimeo application is one of the most interesting on SmartTV. Why do not fix this curious bug?

Tuby

kallak
08-15-2012, 08:27 PM
video control panel (with play, FF, pause.. buttons) flashes when the video playback starts.

I've got the same issue (46PFL5007K/12).
Video playback controls in Vimeo application during playback flashes/flickers repeatedly. I thought that it is v software issue, after upgrading to the newest software manually from official website the issue still exists. I tried to clean aplication cache via Configuration menu - it didn't help. Please take a look at that because Vimeo is one of the best apps.