PDA

View Full Version : Parallel lines video's

bluevoice
05-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can download the Parallel Lines (unicorn) video's in high definition? I would like to download the top 10 video's from this series including the winning Ridley Scott video.

Any help would be appreciated.

backhandguga
05-19-2012, 05:44 PM
No idea on where you can purchase movies online but any insight would be helpful. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbsmile.png

smart
05-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello,

I think the video "Parallel Lines" is some kind of trailer from Philips, right? There was some competition or similar for short videos. So you might not be able to purchase it.

I was already searching for some videos to watch them on my Philips TV, when I saw that on the website, but did not find something.

I also remember, that I asked for a NetTV app to watch the high quality short stories from that competition. Also to show the picture quality of the TV to guests. But there is none.

You might watch it from youtube, but only in poor quality and not in full screen mode...

Greets

bluevoice
05-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Hello,

I think the video "Parallel Lines" is some kind of trailer from Philips, right? There was some competition or similar for short videos. So you might not be able to purchase it.

I was already searching for some videos to watch them on my Philips TV, when I saw that on the website, but did not find something.

I also remember, that I asked for a NetTV app to watch the high quality short stories from that competition. Also to show the picture quality of the TV to guests. But there is none.

You might watch it from youtube, but only in poor quality and not in full screen mode...

Greets

Yes, the "Parallel Lines" was a competition. It would be a pitty to loose all those creative small movies, I enjoy watching them. Same script but different stories, they are small works of art.

I still hope someone from Philips can give an answer as where the hi-def versions of the movies can be downloaded / purchased.

smart
06-09-2012, 12:48 AM
I agree, loosing all those creative works would be a pity...
I saw none of them, but I'm interested. I was already searching for a possibility to watch them on my Philips TV, too.

Would be great to get a small and simple app. Or just upload them to vimeo. Since they provide high quality videos. Much better than youtube...