PDA

View Full Version : Philips 9606h Dirty Screen Effect

DanFK
06-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Hi, I have an Philips 52pfl9606h, recently Philips SAT replace my TV because it have a lot of black lines and black clouds all around the pannel, especially when camera displacement in football matches or white images, the new TV have the same problem, less than the firts TV because is not appreciable for the appearance of static images but its specially appreciable during camera displacement during football matches as for example. I look that there are a lot of people afeccted by this problem, specially by DSE (Dirty Screen Effect), are Philips working to find a solution to this? It's a software or hardware problem, thanks.

frankie
06-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I have the same issue and so far Philips said to me it falls withing Specification and reverts me back to the store if I am not happy. At this point they refuse to offer me a direct solution. To be continued.

DanFK
06-04-2012, 09:46 PM
That's a first class TV, the least I expect from Philips is giving us the solution to the problem, patience...

DanFK
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3794-52PFL9606-screen-inhomogeneity/page3