PDA

View Full Version : How can I retrieve a disappeared app (icon) on Net TV?

Marinus
06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
By choise on Net TV I pushed abusively the red button on my remote control. After that the app "uitzending gemist" disappeared. I hoped to find it in the app galery, but the gallery is empty. In a second attempt I find on www.uitzendinggemist.nl
something but on TV very difficult to use.
By the menu Configuration, software update, appears: the software of your TV is already updated.
Question: How can I retrieve the easy app "Uitzending gemist"? Where can I find it?
Thank for your answer

Toengel
06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi,

in the app gallery you need to choose "all" and country "netherlands".

Toengel@Alex

Marinus
06-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi,

in the app gallery you need to choose "all" and country "netherlands".

Toengel@Alex

Dear Toengel@Alex,
Thank you for your reaction. Before questionning I choosed "All" several times but not any reaction. "Netherlands" was also OK.
After reading your suggestion and a few hours later I did it one more time. And yes, there were a lot of portals, also "Uitzending gemist". I suggest that it was the result of a new update from my provider (Ziggo). Thank you for helping.
Marinus

celavey
06-27-2012, 10:34 AM
I haven't been done updating yet and just wondering if same thing might happen when I update a few apps I already have. I think I just have to wait for any news regarding this matter. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbbiggrin.png