PDA

View Full Version : I cannot view movies from the video stores

userofaproduct
06-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I have tried to view movies from the Videoland and Pathe video rental apps. However I cannot view the rented movies. When I start a movie in the Videoland app, I get the message: A problem has occurred, the movie is not started. After that, a circle with dots keeps circling around on the screen forever. What is the problem, and how can it be solved?
Besides, I can view videos in other apps, such as NOS app, or Uitzending gemist. I have a 4GB SD card formatted in the TV. I received the SD card from Philips customer service.
Your help would be appreciated. I have already tried all the obvious things.

model: 42PFL7406H/12
software: Q5551-0.14.98.0
store country: NL

JesEnCin
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello userofaproduct I have the same problem with my Philips 46PFL8007 television. Only I connected a Hard drive and formatted via the network wizard (?). But still the same problem.

Did you received an answer of Philips.

userofaproduct
01-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi JesEnCin:
I had contact with their telephone helpdesk. They claimed that the functionality is only guaranteed to work with internet speed of above 50mb/s. I have 25 mb/s. In my view it should also work with 25 mb/s because I can successfully stream on-demand movies from other providers in HD quality, without any problems. But, Philips refused to help me because of my internet connection.