PDA

View Full Version : 32PFL7606H is not visible in Control section

avelka
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi, everyone.

I've installed last MyRemote update and after that I can not see my 32PFL7606H/12 in Control: application searches for TV for couple of minutes (5-7) and then shows no results.
Earlier version worked fine - I saw my TV in Control after 5 secs of waiting or even faster.

Any suggestions on how to make it work?

I have to say that TV is connected to WiFi router using patchcord. Android phone is HTC Hero.
And one more thing is that I've changed router device, so could it affect? My Qnap TS storage with TWONKY is working fine and I can see videos on my TV directly from it and also I can run video on TV from Qnap using MyRemote and SimplyShare on my phone device.

avelka
06-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Tried with other android device - still no TV in Control section.
Help me please!!!

Hi, everyone.

I've installed last MyRemote update and after that I can not see my 32PFL7606H/12 in Control: application searches for TV for couple of minutes (5-7) and then shows no results.
Earlier version worked fine - I saw my TV in Control after 5 secs of waiting or even faster.

Any suggestions on how to make it work?

I have to say that TV is connected to WiFi router using patchcord. Android phone is HTC Hero.
And one more thing is that I've changed router device, so could it affect? My Qnap TS storage with TWONKY is working fine and I can see videos on my TV directly from it and also I can run video on TV from Qnap using MyRemote and SimplyShare on my phone device.

suntattood
06-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Still no luck until today? Do you think there is some sort of compatibility issues here? http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbulletin-cool.gif

avelka
06-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Still no luck until today? Do you think there is some sort of compatibility issues here? http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbulletin-cool.gif

Still no luck :( If I could find old version of myremote somewhere... Just to find out where the problem is located: on side of my environment or it is compatibility issue with last version of myremote.

avelka
07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Cmon, guys! You are official philips support team, why can't I get the answer forore than one month?!
My TV has latest firmware, it has DLNA 1.5, I tried to use myremote on different android devices,, still I see tv in simplyshare and din't see it in controls and nettv sections.
What is going on?

Still no luck :( If I could find old version of myremote somewhere... Just to find out where the problem is located: on side of my environment or it is compatibility issue with last version of myremote.

k0eff
08-12-2012, 08:26 AM
And one more thing is that I've changed router device, so could it affect?
Same situation here. TV model number is 40pfl7605h. I can see files on my phone through simply share, but I cant play anything. TV have found my phone one of 100 times. And netTV is not working at all. I tried to start netTV on my TV and then search for devices from my phone. It seems that no services as this offered on my network. I'm with the latest software on my tv / downloaded couple of day ago/. Could somebody please help me to fix this? Thanks.

BTW: how to make hard reset and after that will I lost my setups.

k0eff
08-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Does somebody WORK in this support forum?!