PDA

View Full Version : Audio sync issues

Tesla
06-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Hello first post and hope I can get some help.

Recently bought a 5.1 Blue ray home cinema works well but the audio isn't leading the video its lagging it.

On the home cinema you can delay the audio but I need to speed it up. The home cinema only goes to 0 at the negative end no - so I'm stuck. Have tried many times at trying to sync thinking it was the other way but I'm now sure the audio needs to be sped up.

I have a Samsung 46d5520. Unfortunately it hasn't got arc-hdmi so the home cinema is connected to the TV with a hdmi and an optical cable.

When watching a DVD or Blue-ray there is no sync issue but watching TV the problem is there and I'm stumped as to how I can resolve this.

Tesla
06-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Hello first post and hope I can get some help.

Recently bought a 5.1 Blue ray home cinema works well but the audio isn't leading the video its lagging it.

On the home cinema you can delay the audio but I need to speed it up. The home cinema only goes to 0 at the negative end no - so I'm stuck. Have tried many times at trying to sync thinking it was the other way but I'm now sure the audio needs to be sped up.

I have a Samsung 46d5520. Unfortunately it hasn't got arc-hdmi so the home cinema is connected to the TV with a hdmi and an optical cable.

When watching a DVD or Blue-ray there is no sync issue but watching TV the problem is there and I'm stumped as to how I can resolve this.

Sorry forgot model and versions

Model HTS3541/05
Versions

System SW 1.32.00
Subsystem SW 18-00-22-00

Philips - QK
06-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Dear Tesla,

Please try upgrading the firmware. From firmware v.1.38 onwards, this issue should be resolved.
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS3541/05&slg=en&scy=GB
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Tesla
06-08-2012, 08:51 PM
OK connected Ethernet to home cinema did search for software and get the message "No valid software found"

Toengel
06-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi,

please check support website and update via USB Stick (remove any disc before).

Toengel@Alex

Tesla
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Cheers for the help new software cured the problem. Thank you.

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina