PDA

View Full Version : Audio sync issues

Tesla
06-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Hello first post and hope I can get some help.

Recently bought a 5.1 Blue ray home cinema works well but the audio isn't leading the video its lagging it.

On the home cinema you can delay the audio but I need to speed it up. The home cinema only goes to 0 at the negative end no - so I'm stuck. Have tried many times at trying to sync thinking it was the other way but I'm now sure the audio needs to be sped up.

I have a Samsung 46d5520. Unfortunately it hasn't got arc-hdmi so the home cinema is connected to the TV with a hdmi and an optical cable.

When watching a DVD or Blue-ray there is no sync issue but watching TV the problem is there and I'm stumped as to how I can resolve this.

Tesla
06-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Hello first post and hope I can get some help.

Recently bought a 5.1 Blue ray home cinema works well but the audio isn't leading the video its lagging it.

On the home cinema you can delay the audio but I need to speed it up. The home cinema only goes to 0 at the negative end no - so I'm stuck. Have tried many times at trying to sync thinking it was the other way but I'm now sure the audio needs to be sped up.

I have a Samsung 46d5520. Unfortunately it hasn't got arc-hdmi so the home cinema is connected to the TV with a hdmi and an optical cable.

When watching a DVD or Blue-ray there is no sync issue but watching TV the problem is there and I'm stumped as to how I can resolve this.

Sorry forgot model and versions

Model HTS3541/05
Versions

System SW 1.32.00
Subsystem SW 18-00-22-00

Philips - QK
06-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Dear Tesla,

Please try upgrading the firmware. From firmware v.1.38 onwards, this issue should be resolved.
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS3541/05&slg=en&scy=GB
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Tesla
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
OK connected Ethernet to home cinema did search for software and get the message "No valid software found"

Toengel
06-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi,

please check support website and update via USB Stick (remove any disc before).

Toengel@Alex

Tesla
06-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Cheers for the help new software cured the problem. Thank you.