PDA

View Full Version : BDP7600 : Issues while MP3 Playing

Exeter
06-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Hello all,

I bought the BDP7600 player a few weeks ago but I am a little confused and disappointed about it especially for the mp3 playing.

I plug my external HDD drive on the USB port, I can navigate through the folders, but when I want to launch a mp3 file, the player freeze, I can move to another folder, but when I come back to the initial folder, the media player displays "No content available", and the mp3 files that were in the folder are not visible anymore by the BDP7600.

I checked on my computer, the mp3 files are still in the folder, I reboot the BDP7600 and plugged the USB drive once again, the files are visible again by the BDP7600 but same problem, the player freeze, I change the folder, and came back, and same message "No content available".
I have this problem for 95% of the folder, the only folders where the mp3 playing works, it is when there is still another folder inside the folder with the mp3 files.

Is this issue known ? SHould I sent the player back under guarantee ?

I can take some pictures if needed.

Sorry about my poor english.

Pacman
06-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi, is your device on the latest firmware? Did you try with a different USB already?