PDA

View Full Version : clock alarm issues with NP3700/12

richhanz
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
The NP3700/12 has the latest software, e.g. there are no updates available

An updated firmware is very welcome, we use the NP3700/12 as a radio alarm and have the following issues:

Setting a daily alarm on the device works for the same or next day, but the next alarm goes off at the default time, 0:00 :-(
Setting a one time alarm on the device, after the alarm goes, the "bell" in the display stays on and the next time the alarm goes at the default time
The web interface has only one time setting, which can not be setted with Google Chrome on either Linux or Windows, Iceweasel on Linux - a Firefox variant, Symbian Belle internet browser or Internet Explorer. I only succeeded with Anrdoid internet browsers

How the device works now, I do not recommend it.

Jabro54
06-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Also I have a question about the use of the wake-up.
Is there to use as an alarm in snooze mode fast option to disable the alarm, so that he no longer goes off that day, but again only the next morning?
According to the manual, I must first go to settings, clock settings, alarm clock, alarm. that does not work with my sleepy head, oops where's my glasses

google translate

fromsomewhere
06-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Also I have a question about the use of the wake-up.
Is there to use as an alarm in snooze mode fast option to disable the alarm, so that he no longer goes off that day, but again only the next morning?
According to the manual, I must first go to settings, clock settings, alarm clock, alarm. that does not work with my sleepy head, oops where's my glasses

google translate

Hi

Have you updated to the latest FW 3.17?

Jabro54
06-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi

Have you updated to the latest FW 3.17?

Yes, i have the update from last thursday.