PDA

View Full Version : Youtube problems BDP3200

scandisk
06-13-2012, 05:14 AM
i have a problem with youtube , in the menu appear the youtube icon and when try of get the youtube application to work, just appear the youtube logo and do not load the application, even do not appear the red line showing the load progress, i have reinstalled the network 4 times, have reinstalled the firmware, have tried to see if the lan or the router are with problems and nothing happen, all is alright, except my player that is not working properly, what can be happening?

have posted 3 times this problem in here and nobody even cares about the situation, do not even have seen any response of the moderator of the forum saying something about this, i do not really understand.

if still this of this way i will sell the player and give a veto to philips brand forever, by have a bad customer service.

my blu ray is the BDP3200/55
the lastest firmware and the problem still

i HOPE get any word by part of Philips Holland, now, if not will never anymore purchase anything with a brand philips

best regards

Francisco

Toengel
06-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Hi,

try to make a factory reset after firmware update (update via USB stick to the latest fw, remove any disc before).

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

scandisk
06-13-2012, 07:35 AM
O everything is done even reset and install firmware again, the problems still

Philips - QK
06-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Dear scandisk,

According to our release note, the v.1.73 should solve your issue. So,you are having a S/N begins with KX and SM and you already have firmware version v1.73?

If your device has below Software version and similar serial number:
- System Software Version 1.73 or below
- Serial Number KXxxxxxxxxx or SMxxxxxxxxxx

System Software Version 1.73
 Improve accessibility of YouTube and playback of YouTube.
 Solve the readability issue of “Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2”.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

scandisk
06-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Happen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvv4Gc2U2E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

scandisk
06-14-2012, 12:52 AM
the system details

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scandiskwindows9x/7183918347/in/photostream

as can see do not charge anything even do not appear the line that shown the progress of loading when startup youtube

is my series KX1A.... i have done everything

scandisk
06-14-2012, 02:07 AM
ok is solved

will post in a new post how to solved the problem

best regards and my apologies

Francisco