PDA

View Full Version : Spotify disappeared from menu

sultan
06-15-2012, 10:55 AM
This week I bought a Philips Streamium NP3500/12 (Model No.) with software Version V F5.37S in Austria. I checked it out and found the app Spotify in the main menu of the device. After registering in the Spotify website for a premium account, I could access the service from my NP3500! Great feature, that I liked. The Spotify website informed about the usability of the service in other countries with the premium account. So I took the NP3500 device to Hungary where it will be mainly used. I connected it to the Internet and Spotify disappeared from the menu! I called the hungarian hotline where I was told, that it must work in Hungary too, I have to reset and reregister my device. So did I, resetted the NP3500 to factory defaults and registered it with a different email adress. But I am still missing the Spotify entry in the menu.
Can You help me to get Spotify back?

Thanks

Philips - QK
06-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Dear Sultan,

Thanks for reporting this to us. We have noted your request & will revert in a few days.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

sultan
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Any news in my case? My 30 day trial period of the spotify premium account expires slowly and the NP3500 works (or worked) only with the premium account.

Philips - QK
06-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Any news in my case? My 30 day trial period of the spotify premium account expires slowly and the NP3500 works (or worked) only with the premium account.

Dear Sultan,

Please be noted that Spotify is now enabled for Hungary. Please follow the below steps to access so:

1. Hard reboot your NP3500
2. Access Internet radio
3. Select online services

Should you have any further concerns or questions, please do not heasitate to let us know. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team