PDA

View Full Version : airstudio only playing songs beggining with the letter A or B only.

anguslamont
06-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi

Got my new Fidelio A3 speakers today hooked them up to my iphone running ios 5.1 and manged to get them to play no problem after 5 mins. I then noticed that the app airstudio had only loaded all the songs beggining with the letters A or B and then 3 from the C section. I reset everything and the same thing happened. I then used my fathers phone and the same thing happened with his itunes library only loading up the songs A and B.

Everything works perfectly on the speakers just that the app only loads a small section of my overall itunes library.
As your system only supports this app there is no 3 party app to use as a work around.

What should I do I have tried everything to get it to work but to no avail?

many thanks

angus

fromsomewhere
06-17-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi

Got my new Fidelio A3 speakers today hooked them up to my iphone running ios 5.1 and manged to get them to play no problem after 5 mins. I then noticed that the app airstudio had only loaded all the songs beggining with the letters A or B and then 3 from the C section. I reset everything and the same thing happened. I then used my fathers phone and the same thing happened with his itunes library only loading up the songs A and B.

Everything works perfectly on the speakers just that the app only loads a small section of my overall itunes library.
As your system only supports this app there is no 3 party app to use as a work around.

What should I do I have tried everything to get it to work but to no avail?

many thanks

angus

Hi

Pls note that the AW 3000 streams only the content stores on your iphone. Pls also check what content you have on yr phone. If there is a song which you have purchased before 2010 with the apple DRM protection then probably you have a problem due to that. Maybe try temporaraily removing the tracks starting with C & test again. There is something to do with the music. I have heard a rumour that philips is fixing this in next week app update.

fromsomewhere
06-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Hi

Pls note that the AW 3000 streams only the content stores on your iphone. Pls also check what content you have on yr phone. If there is a song which you have purchased before 2010 with the apple DRM protection then probably you have a problem due to that. Maybe try temporaraily removing the tracks starting with C & test again. There is something to do with the music. I have heard a rumour that philips is fixing this in next week app update.

BTW pls also check whether the SW in your speaker is updated. Just enter inet radio.

Tias
06-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi Angus !

Where are the songs stored ? In your Phone (what phone and OS version BTW) or in your PC (what OS and what UPnP/DLNA serve and version) ?

Cheers !

Philips - QK
06-20-2012, 04:53 AM
Hi

Dear users,

We have released an update of the AirStudio app ver 1.7.5 on Apps Store. Pleases update your app and let us know whether your problem got resolved.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

anguslamont
06-20-2012, 09:06 AM
The update has fixed the issue, the app is now finding all my songs. Thank you for everyone else who tried to help with this issue but looks like it was a software issue on philips behalf.

happy customer!