PDA

View Full Version : DC291 App compatibility

MattQ
06-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Does the DC291 work with the new DockStudio app?

kwinnie
06-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Does the DC291 work with the new DockStudio app?

upgrading your fidelio shud give you the new DockStudio apps?
but since it s not quite stable at the moment, if your fidelio is working fine now, i suggest you to keep fidelio for now.

wait like few more weeks, they said there will be another upgrade.

MattQ
06-18-2012, 02:02 PM
upgrading your fidelio shud give you the new DockStudio apps?
but since it s not quite stable at the moment, if your fidelio is working fine now, i suggest you to keep fidelio for now.

wait like few more weeks, they said there will be another upgrade.

I haven't purchased the dock yet; I saw a message on another forum indicating that someone with a DC291 was having a problem where the DockStudio app was not recognizing the dock and would not engage internet radio. Before I buy a dock I want to know if it will work. I haven't been able to find a compatibility list for the Philips app, so I don't know if it supports the DC series or only DS.

Philips - QK
06-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi MattQ,

Checking the documentation of DC291 (Manual, DFU & leaflet), it is not mentioned that Fidelio app is supported. According to the information from the team, if only the product works with Fidelio app, it will work with DockStudio app.

For DC291, it has built in alarm and tuner function. So, this doesn't have to come from the apps. For playback, it supports iPod Touch, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPad3.

Hope this gives you more info on the product.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team