PDA

View Full Version : Problem of Picture Solarisation on philips essence 42pes0001h

riomars
06-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello

Since this morning, the picture of my TV (LCD philips essence 42pes0001h - 2009) is solarised (solarisation).
Image with great applats of color and edge with colored outlines.
The menu systems stay still very readable.

I've updated the firmware : no change
I have checked the connector from the HUB to the LCD.
It is the same thing with TV program and readings DVD by HDMI.

I need some help please.

AlexelA
07-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello,

No solution for you here but I have the exact same issue.
Same model (Essence - 42PES0001H/10) bought around Jan 1 2009.

Solarised pictures (very similar to your screenshot) since 2 days or so and also tried:
- firmware update (to latest one: 000.103.000.000), didn't help
- switched connector (internet box on HUB, from HDMI1 to HDMI2 socket), didn't help
- Bypassed internet box to eliminate the HDMI cable issue (from internet box to HUB) and directly watch TNT channels on TV (analog antenna plugged on HUB)

So haven't found a proper fix ... except change the light/color settings to make this a bit less painful to watch. The sound remains perfect though, it's really a display issue.

I'm thinking, maybe the big white cable (from HUB to LCD)? or an internal circuit issue in the LCD ...

jsj
08-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Same experience with my 42PES0001H/10 today. Tried:
_firmware update
_unhook cables and connect again

The display/lcd panel was change 6 month's ago. So this is really disapointing.

Philips - Benedickte
08-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi all,

I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off) for further help.

Best Regards
Benedickte

sissilulu
11-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème avec l'image de l'écran solarisée. J'ai contacté le service client philips qui ne peut rien puisque la TV achete 1300€ il y a 2 ans n'est plus sous garantie. Les pièces de rechange sont introuvables et le service philips ( numéro d'appel surtaxé!) est désolé mais ne peut rien pour moi. J'essaie de me débrouiller tant bien que mal sur les forums avec les nombreuses personnes ayant les mêmes problèmes...