PDA

View Full Version : Mini Portal Application

samunicolas
06-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I accessed an application called Mini Portal, unless I am mistaken in this international option.

This application asks for a pin code.

Does anyone know this code?

Ps.: Sorry if I missed a few words, but I'm using google translators to translate these texts into English.

Toengel
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi,

I think, this app isn't meant to be available for end-users...

Toengel@Alex

samunicolas
06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Got it. You are part of Philips?

celavey
06-27-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't know what's their basis, but I really don't like the idea that this app is not available in other parts of the world. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbbiggrin.png

Philips - Mark
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
The miniportal is the Philips test environment. Before we release a new App, we put it in the miniportal and check if all works well. When it is OK we put it live.

samunicolas
06-27-2012, 11:15 AM
The miniportal is the Philips test environment. Before we release a new App, we put it in the miniportal and check if all works well. When it is OK we put it live.

Now I understand. Thanks for your explanation.

Another question. lol

There is an application called "Online TV", but every time I access this application it's an error on page.
Does this application is not available for Brazil or for my TV model is a 8606D/78

Philips - Mark
06-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Online TV is a compilation of “catch up TV programs” of various broadcasters in one country.
Germany was the first country with an active Online TV app.
When a country has several apps with “catch up TV programs” we make an additional “Online TV” app of it.
In that way you can easily browse through all the available videos.

sensation
03-15-2013, 02:17 PM
2013 model Philips SmartTv doesn’t have miniportal application in the gallery. The selection of countries do not have an international option.

What should we do to see the miniportal application?