PDA

View Full Version : Wifi media connect not transmitting sound to 40PFL4706/F7

Smk
07-04-2012, 08:03 AM
When I stream a video in iTunes from my PC (Windows 7) the image will transmit to the TV but the sound does not and continues to play on the computer. For the past two days I have been able to successfully stream via the wifi to tv with sound and video. However, today we had the audio problem, after doing the same thing to start it as the past two days. We also experienced this problem the first time we tried to use the wifi media connect but it resolved itself. I have updated the TV software and the wifi media connect software and the issue persists. Please help!

Thank you :D

Philips - Thomas
07-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey Smk,

can you please check if the Soundoutput is set to WFMC instead of the internal Sound card.
Just right-click on the small loudspeaker right next to the Time in the Taskbar, select Sound Output.
WFMC should be one of the Options there and if WFMC is actually showing something, that icon should have the green dot.

Thomas

cindymerc
08-12-2012, 08:45 PM
I am having the same problem after it was working after I first installed. My sound is set to WFMC. I have reinstalled the software but it still isn't working. Please help.