PDA

View Full Version : YouTube 3d on Philips model 47pfl7606H

chittari
07-08-2012, 11:49 AM
All - have a quick question wrt 3D functionality on my Philips YouTube 3d on Philips model 47pfl7606H model. Does this tv can play YouTube 3D movies?
How about 3D content from non Philips branded 3d disc players.

I tried playing 3d movie from my cable provider content but could not see picture correctly with Philips 3d glasses? Even after adjusting to 3D side-side and 3D ensbled.

Thanks for your help.

Philips - Benedickte
07-10-2012, 01:05 PM
All - have a quick question wrt 3D functionality on my Philips YouTube 3d on Philips model 47pfl7606H model. Does this tv can play YouTube 3D movies?
How about 3D content from non Philips branded 3d disc players.

I tried playing 3d movie from my cable provider content but could not see picture correctly with Philips 3d glasses? Even after adjusting to 3D side-side and 3D ensbled.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Chittari.

Your TV can play 3D movies from YouTube if it's real 3D and not the red/blue ones. Could you please provide us with a link?

As long as it's a 3D blu-ray player and you have connected it with a HDMI 1.4 (high speed ) this is no problem.

When you say you can't see the picture correctly, what do you mean by this and have you tried more than 1 program/movie and channel?
Where do you get the broadcast signal from? And have you connected it to a set top box? If yes, how?

Best regards
Benedickte

chittari
07-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi Chittari.

Your TV can play 3D movies from YouTube if it's real 3D and not the red/blue ones. Could you please provide us with a link?

As long as it's a 3D blu-ray player and you have connected it with a HDMI 1.4 (high speed ) this is no problem.

When you say you can't see the picture correctly, what do you mean by this and have you tried more than 1 program/movie and channel?
Where do you get the broadcast signal from? And have you connected it to a set top box? If yes, how?

Best regards
Benedickte

Thanks for your reply. I am still trying to setup my tv and stuff like that. I will check them again and confirm back.

I was playing them from setup box, setup box connected to tv by Hdmi cable. Setup box connected to Internet by network cable. I was still seeing double image even after wearing 3d spects / changing to 3d side-side config and changing to 3d mode.
So the question how do I recognize which 3d content I can watch.

Thanks again for your help.

Philips - Benedickte
07-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks for your reply. I am still trying to setup my tv and stuff like that. I will check them again and confirm back.

I was playing them from setup box, setup box connected to tv by Hdmi cable. Setup box connected to Internet by network cable. I was still seeing double image even after wearing 3d spects / changing to 3d side-side config and changing to 3d mode.
So the question how do I recognize which 3d content I can watch.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi

Can you please confirm to me if the HDMI cable you are using is a normal(1.3) or a high speed one? To view 3D content you will be needing a high speed/ 1.4 .

On your set top box there should be settings that tells what type of signals it should send out, in example 2D signals or 3D signals. If this is set on 2D signals you will only be able to see double pictures as described as the TV is receiving 2D signals and not 3D signals.

Also when you see double picture, are they side by side or top/bottom? I would advice you to try to put on 3D top/bottom and see what you are experiencing.

Best Regards
Benedickte

chittari
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi

Can you please confirm to me if the HDMI cable you are using is a normal(1.3) or a high speed one? To view 3D content you will be needing a high speed/ 1.4 .

On your set top box there should be settings that tells what type of signals it should send out, in example 2D signals or 3D signals. If this is set on 2D signals you will only be able to see double pictures as described as the TV is receiving 2D signals and not 3D signals.

Also when you see double picture, are they side by side or top/bottom? I would advice you to try to put on 3D top/bottom and see what you are experiencing.

Best Regards
Benedickte

Thanks people. It worked for me. Today I could play 3d movies from USB drive and Internet YouTube. It could be hdmi version problem for why i cannot play them from my setup box. I could not figure our version of hdmi cable, any quick tips here?

Thanks again for helping me here.