PDA

View Full Version : Ambilight LoungeLight Bug

maxel-digi
07-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Hello!

My TV: 46PFL8007

Maybe i've found a bug in Firmware of 46PFL8007. When i try to use Ambilight LoungeLight the help file says its possible to switch Ambilight LoungeLight on with Ambilight Button on RC ant then change the coulour with pressing Ambilight Button again.

But this does not work.. Ambilight will then be switched of instead

Philips - Benedickte
07-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Hello!

My TV: 46PFL8007

Maybe i've found a bug in Firmware of 46PFL8007. When i try to use Ambilight LoungeLight the help file says its possible to switch Ambilight LoungeLight on with Ambilight Button on RC ant then change the coulour with pressing Ambilight Button again.

But this does not work.. Ambilight will then be switched of instead

Hi maxel-digi

First of all welcome to our forums. Also congratulations with your new TV.

To change the colour you need to press and hold the ambilight button until it changes.

Best Regards
Benedickte

maxel-digi
07-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Hi maxel-digi

First of all welcome to our forums. Also congratulations with your new TV.

To change the colour you need to press and hold the ambilight button until it changes.

Best Regards
Benedickte

Sorry.. but this does not work either. Have you try it? Lounge light will switched off if i do that.

From the manual :
To change the lounge light colour theme press AMBILIGHT again
To switch off Lounge Light, press and hold AMBILIGHTfor a few seconds

Toengel
07-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi,

I think it's a bug in 108.8 - also saw that observation in other forums.

Toengel@Alex

Philips
08-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry.. but this does not work either. Have you try it? Lounge light will switched off if i do that.

From the manual :
To change the lounge light colour theme press AMBILIGHT again
To switch off Lounge Light, press and hold AMBILIGHTfor a few seconds

Dear maxel-digi (and all others),

Maybe already mentioned earlier or in other posts, but Ambillight Lounge mode requires a dedicated approach to make it work:
- The TV has to be really in standby before the function will work, this means after putting the set in standby waiting for at least one minute.
- The AL Lounge mode will start only after 15 ~ 20 seconds after the AL button is pressed.
- The changing of mode can only be done in the set menu, the description in the manual is wrong, and will be adapted in due time.

Hope this helps,
JuAn.