PDA

View Full Version : Problem with DHCP 24pfl3507h/12

saint056a
07-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Hello i have Philips 24pfl3507h/12. TV has problem with DHCP, he not always get IP address from DHCP from my router TP-LINK 1043. The problem is not in the cable, LAN adapter in tv have a green light but not every time TV get IP. Everything in TV settings are done well. Firmware is the last - 2.07. Anybody with the same problem?

Philips - Benedickte
07-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello i have Philips 24pfl3507h/12. TV has problem with DHCP, he not always get IP address from DHCP from my router TP-LINK 1043. The problem is not in the cable, LAN adapter in tv have a green light but not every time TV get IP. Everything in TV settings are done well. Firmware is the last - 2.07. Anybody with the same problem?

Hi saint056a

First of all welcome to the forum.

As your TV gets IP address most of the times, i would advice you to try another router as this seems to be a network issue.

Best Regards
Benedickte

saint056a
07-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi saint056a

First of all welcome to the forum.

As your TV gets IP address most of the times, i would advice you to try another router as this seems to be a network issue.

Best Regards
Benedickte

Hi,
i cant try with another router soon. My router have latest original firmware and havent problems in my network. DHCP server send ip's to 2 notebooks, 2 tv and 2 phones without any problems

klauzser
07-19-2012, 03:26 AM
If you can connect other device wirelessly to your router, it means that the problem from the TV you are trying to connect. Resetting the router might help. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbsmile.png

Philips - Benedickte
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi,
i cant try with another router soon. My router have latest original firmware and havent problems in my network. DHCP server send ip's to 2 notebooks, 2 tv and 2 phones without any problems

Hi Saint056a

I can see you got a few devices connected on your network.
Could you please confirm to me your IP address on the TV?
Make sure the router is allowing the TV to connect to the router, and that it has an allocated IP address.

Best Regards
Benedickte

saint056a
08-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi Saint056a

I can see you got a few devices connected on your network.
Could you please confirm to me your IP address on the TV?
Make sure the router is allowing the TV to connect to the router, and that it has an allocated IP address.

Best Regards
Benedickte

Hi, my router's internal ip is 192.168.1.1 and router have started DHCP server with ip range 192.168.1.100-199
I think the problem is in the tv because every device get ip without a problem exept tv, who get ip from time to time. I solve my problem with set tv to enter manual ip address but its not so good solution.