PDA

View Full Version : music during photo from USB

Anton
10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
I would like to play music during a slide show from usb stick. I do not like to locate pictures on internet and play them via google

Corneel
10-18-2010, 12:25 PM
What is stopping you? Just turn on your radio, CD-player or whatever you have to listen to the music. :)
I suppose you mean you want to have sound from the TV together with the pictures.
That is possible; first you must make a slideshow with music and then convert it to video.
Perhaps you can use PowerPoint for this, than record the PowerPoint slideshow with sound as video.
Or you use a video editor program, like Microsoft Movie Maker, post you photo’s in there with music, you can even add special effect when going to the next picture. Finally convert the video into a format that plays over USB.
It might reduce the picture quality; graphics in video have much lower resolution.
Looking forward to read here how you managed to do it.

l00pu5
10-19-2010, 08:33 PM
It all depends on the model you're currently using. If it's something recent (2k9 or newer), I'm afraid that this functionality cannot be achieved by using the TV set's means.

Anton
10-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks Corneel, but after installing the TV I have kicked out the CD player. So I have to do everything with the TV. The kids loves to look photo's on the screen, with a strong demand for K3 etc.
I wish to have this functionality in the TV.