PDA

View Full Version : Media Manager - how to?

petiadoseva
07-25-2012, 09:39 AM
After many tryings, I finnaly connected my TV with PC, receirved the license key and try to see some pictures by using Media Manager. The problem is now that I see the folder, the pics are in it too, but it shows on TV that did`n recognize the file (jpg....). What is the problem? And my other question is can I use the TV like PC-screen? And how to make the connection - can I use the Media Manager for that? Thanks in advance!

petiadoseva
07-25-2012, 05:34 PM
No one can help me? ;-(

Philips - Thomas
07-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi

on the TV, you can see the Name of this Pictures?
Can you Upload of of this Pictures to the Web and share the Link in here?

Thomas

petiadoseva
07-25-2012, 06:24 PM
I see the names; but I did`n know how to upload and share the link... :o

petiadoseva
07-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Hey there, why no body helps meee :( Nothing is changed with my TV... I have still the same error - "File can not be read or found".... Please help!!!

Philips - Benedickte
07-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey there, why no body helps meee :( Nothing is changed with my TV... I have still the same error - "File can not be read or found".... Please help!!!

Hi petiadoseva.

If you klick reply with quote you can see the buttons on the right hand side. Button nr 3 from right says "insert Image" select from computer and find the file you can't open on your TV.

Benedickte

starterz
08-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi petiadoseva.

If you klick reply with quote you can see the buttons on the right hand side. Button nr 3 from right says "insert Image" select from computer and find the file you can't open on your TV.

Benedickte

I have written about this before. It is a matter of the TV firmware not being able to read progressive JPEGs. I tested several and reported in another thread. It reads non-progressive JPEGs with no problem.

This is, again, plain non-sense and should be corrected ASAP.

Philips - Benedickte
08-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I have written about this before. It is a matter of the TV firmware not being able to read progressive JPEGs. I tested several and reported in another thread. It reads non-progressive JPEGs with no problem.

This is, again, plain non-sense and should be corrected ASAP.

Hi Starterz

Our TV's does not support progressive JPEG's, so it's a normal behavior that the TV is not able to read these.

Best Regards
Benedickte

starterz
08-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Hi Starterz

Our TV's does not support progressive JPEG's, so it's a normal behavior that the TV is not able to read these.

Best Regards
Benedickte

This is getting ridiculous. How can you call it "normal behaviour", when it is in fact completely non-sense? Where does Philips state in the TV specs that you support JPEG, but not progressive JPEG? Non-sense, and false marketing at the same time.

Best Regards,

Ilija.