PDA

View Full Version : New NP3900 No Sound

alansmith3257
07-26-2012, 09:05 AM
I have set my NP 3900 up wirelessly with my router, Bt Home Hub , and it is locating radio channels, I have even searched and found lots channels, but I get NO SOUND, not even when it shows the station playing, ie time moving forward with triangle for play showing.
I have checked the mute etc many times but get no sound .I have ensured volume right up but still no sound.
I have not downloaded the disc (Twonky) as I didnt think I need to for basic internet station listening. I have updated software to no avail. Is it a problem, or do i need to have the computer on with the twonky as well. I assumed I could just use as a seperate device ie router--NP3900 without the PC.
Can someone please advise. Or is it just faulty . !

Tias
07-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi !
You assumptions are correct, i.e. no PC nor Twonky is needed for Internet Radio.
It sounds like there's a hardware problem in your NP3900 and you should return it for repair/replacement.

Cheers !

Philips - Remko
07-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Dear Alansmith3257,

I concur with Tias.

Please get in touch with our Customer Service helpdesk (http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userLanguage=en&userCountry=gb)if you need guidance on how to proceed.

Kind regards,