PDA

View Full Version : Software ugrade issues on 32PFL3517T/12 TV

GuyVickerstaff
07-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi Guys, I'm having a bit of trouble here upgrading my software.

Issue started when I inserted USB with downloaded upgrade
(Version: T922E 2.02) English, Date published:2012-06-11

During the upgrade process it hung for a long time, eventually I had to turn the TV off because I was leaving the house.

When I turned the TV on this morning it seemed to be working fine - except I had lost my programme listings.

Assuming something had gone wrong during the upgrade process - I selected Reinstall TV in the Setup menu.

Unfortunately that has made things worse and I have a blank screen after the PHILIPS logo on startup and nothing else.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guy

Philips - Benedickte
07-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi Guys, I'm having a bit of trouble here upgrading my software.

Issue started when I inserted USB with downloaded upgrade
(Version: T922E 2.02) English, Date published:2012-06-11

During the upgrade process it hung for a long time, eventually I had to turn the TV off because I was leaving the house.

When I turned the TV on this morning it seemed to be working fine - except I had lost my programme listings.

Assuming something had gone wrong during the upgrade process - I selected Reinstall TV in the Setup menu.

Unfortunately that has made things worse and I have a blank screen after the PHILIPS logo on startup and nothing else.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guy

Hi Guy.

When you turn on your TV, do you get the menu up when pressing the menu botton?
I would also advice you to download the software again and try to update. Note: this can take up to 20 min.

Benedickte

GuyVickerstaff
07-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Benedickte,

No, I don't get the menu.

I also tried downloading the software again and restarting with a different memory stick.

But again, nothing.

Guy

Hi Guy.

When you turn on your TV, do you get the menu up when pressing the menu botton?
I would also advice you to download the software again and try to update. Note: this can take up to 20 min.

Benedickte

Philips - Benedickte
07-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Hi Benedickte,

No, I don't get the menu.

I also tried downloading the software again and restarting with a different memory stick.

But again, nothing.

Guy

Hi guy,

Please see your PM I've sent you

Benedickte