PDA

View Full Version : 3D picture is not in focus.

boneidol
07-31-2012, 12:46 AM
hi folks,

i have a problem watching my 46 inch philips in 3D with my glasses, the whole picture does not not in focus and from scene to scene is blurry, it happens in both foreground and backgrounds!! if anyone could recommend anything it would be appriciated!

cheers

Philips - Benedickte
07-31-2012, 11:44 AM
hi folks,

i have a problem watching my 46 inch philips in 3D with my glasses, the whole picture does not not in focus and from scene to scene is blurry, it happens in both foreground and backgrounds!! if anyone could recommend anything it would be appriciated!

cheers

Hi boneidol

Could you please confirm to me what source you are trying to watch these 3D from?and how is it connected?

Best regards
Benedickte

boneidol
07-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi boneidol

Could you please confirm to me what source you are trying to watch these 3D from?and how is it connected?

Best regards
Benedickte

yes no probe, its 3d DVD played on Philips blu ray 3d player with HDMI connection to the tv

Thanks

Philips - Benedickte
07-31-2012, 02:27 PM
yes no probe, its 3d DVD played on Philips blu ray 3d player with HDMI connection to the tv

Thanks

Good afternoon boneidol.

Are you sure these are 3D DVD? or is it 3D bluray or just DVD? Also what is the name on the disc( brand)?

Benedickte

boneidol
07-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi there, the film was saw blu ray 3d using the noted 3d disc, as for brand I'll check when I get home or another one was turtles tale using the noted 3d disc as well

Thanks

Philips - Benedickte
07-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi there, the film was saw blu ray 3d using the noted 3d disc, as for brand I'll check when I get home or another one was turtles tale using the noted 3d disc as well

Thanks

Thank you so much for a quick reply.
As you're saying you're using a 3D bluray player and a 3D blu ray disc, can you pelase confirm to me waht kind of cable you are using? ( HDMI 1.3/ HDMI1.4/ high speed)

Benedickte

boneidol
07-31-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi again, yes I will do so in a couple of hrs when I get home. I take it U have to use a specific one?

Thanks

Philips - Benedickte
07-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi again, yes I will do so in a couple of hrs when I get home. I take it U have to use a specific one?

Thanks

To view 3D you need a highspeed HDMI cable or a 1.4 HDMI cable. Also remember to put on the 3D in the options orelse you TV will show double pictures like you're experiencing.
Can you also please confirm to me what 3D kit you gopt for your TV?

Thank you
Benedickte

boneidol
07-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi again, the only info on the HDMI cable is alphason HDMI interconnect 1080P, can U elaborate on what U mean by 3D kit?

Thank you
Steve

Philips - Benedickte
08-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi again, the only info on the HDMI cable is alphason HDMI interconnect 1080P, can U elaborate on what U mean by 3D kit?

Thank you
Steve

Hi Steve

Thank you for that info.
After i've looked up a little it seems like you got a standard HDMI 1.3 cable, this means you will not be able to watch 3D with this. You can get a Highspeed or 1.4 HDMI cable at electronic shops where you live. Let them know you gonna watch 3D and they should know what cable you need.

When it comes to 3D kit i ment 3D glasses and transmitter. So in example Philips PTA02.

Best Regards
Benedickte

boneidol
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks benedicke, that should solve the prob, I didn't know there was a difference in leads, also this is the lead that was given to us from the place we bought the tv, and the 3d kit I have is PTA02/00 kit. I will try a proper lead later today.

Thank U so much for taking the time to answer my questions, hopefully the proper lead will solve the problem, it is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Steve