I've got a 32 inch LED and according to the help function i'm supposed to be able to remove the subtitles för programs by pressing Options and making a choice called subtitles . I can't see theses options, all I see is Status and Enviromental settings.
How do I get rid of subtitles?
Philips - Marco
08-03-2012, 02:08 PM
In order to change settings or disable the subtitles on your 32PFL5507T/12 TV:
Subtitles on analogue channels:
1. While you watch an analogue TV channel, press TEXT
2. Enter the three-digit page number of the subtitles page (usually '888'). If available, subtitles are switched on.
3. Press the Home button to exit text.
Subtitles on digital channels
1. While you watch a digital TV channel, press OPTIONS.
2. Select [Subtitles], then press OK.
3. Select [Subtitles off], [Subtitles on] or [On during mute], then press OK.
If you select [On during mute], subtitles are displayed only when you press the button to mute the sound.