PDA

View Full Version : AS111/#7 Android Droid Razr Problem

Babbabooie
08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Ever since I upgraded my Droid Razr to Ice Cream Sandwich I have been unable to dock my phone in the As111/37 dock and even the time of day on the docking station won't sync with my phone and just keeps blinking dashes. Can anyone offer assistance. My Fedelio app says it has the most up to date software.

kwinnie
08-13-2012, 07:15 AM
what does that mean by 'nable to dock my phone in the As111/37 dock'?
you mean it cannot be charged?

Babbabooie
08-14-2012, 03:59 PM
what does that mean by 'nable to dock my phone in the As111/37 dock'?
you mean it cannot be charged?

When I put the phone in the cradle, the software starts up but since my phone is docked upside down, the time of day etc, used to revierse itself and now everything is viewed upside down. The phone however is still charging at least.

dwinkelsas
08-17-2012, 02:57 PM
I have had similar problems with my AS140/37 after the OS was upgraded on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. The Bluetooth connection would last only a minute or two, and the DockStudio screen would not invert or connect to speakers. Philips said it was the docking station and sent me a replacement. Nothing changed. Philips then told me that it was not their problem, to contact my phone provider. My provider, Verizon, told me that it's only their problem if the phone won't dial or receive data; apps were not supported. They also said that the OS upgrade was mandatory and I could not go back to the old OS that worked. I contacted Google/Android, and they said that they only support Google apps, not Philips apps. He then said that there may be a pairing problem with Bluetooth, so I deleted all pairings, then re-paired with the docking station. That restored the Bluetooth problem, but the DockStudio problems remain. These people point fingers and pass the buck more than politicians! Can anyone help??