PDA

View Full Version : delayed sound on image (55PFL8007K/12)

Lafaurie80
08-05-2012, 06:21 AM
I have my 55PFL8007K/12 since two weeks.
I have installed the latest soft update.

From time to time, when watching tv, and without apparent reason, sounds gets delayed versus the image (a delay of 30, maybe 60seconds). I happened also before the sofware-update. To get rid of it, I have to change channel and come back.
What is at the origin of this phenomena ? What can be done ?

Bob

Philips - Benedickte
08-08-2012, 11:12 AM
I have my 55PFL8007K/12 since two weeks.
I have installed the latest soft update.

From time to time, when watching tv, and without apparent reason, sounds gets delayed versus the image (a delay of 30, maybe 60seconds). I happened also before the sofware-update. To get rid of it, I have to change channel and come back.
What is at the origin of this phenomena ? What can be done ?

Bob

Hi Bob.

Could you please confirm to me what sources and how it's connected, that you are experiencing this?

Thank you
Benedickte

Lafaurie80
08-09-2012, 10:15 AM
tu Benedicte,

132.5.3 latest.

The sound shift happens without any apparent reason while, I think, to have a good receiving.
Indeed, in the beginning I thought something wrong with the incoming signal, but I watched carefully, and that seems highly improbable.

I also thinks, it only happens on non HDchannels, but not sure...

Bob

Lafaurie80
08-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Yes, I have latest update 132.5.3 installed.

I happens on Terrestrial Digital TV channels (DVB-T, right ?).
A first I thought something wrong with incoming signal, but I observes carefully since 2 weeks. I seems to happen when received signal seems to be quite good. ( I am in SW-France- capting , "Bayonne-La Rhune", I think).
I have not yet seen it on the Satellite receiver... but we are not very often tuned to Sat.

Philips - Benedickte
08-13-2012, 08:05 AM

I happens on Terrestrial Digital TV channels (DVB-T, right ?).
A first I thought something wrong with incoming signal, but I observes carefully since 2 weeks. I seems to happen when received signal seems to be quite good. ( I am in SW-France- capting , "Bayonne-La Rhune", I think).
I have not yet seen it on the Satellite receiver... but we are not very often tuned to Sat.

Hi Bob

Have you connected your TV to a set top box? If so how have you conencted it?
Do you have anything else conencted to the TV , like a DVD player, Blu ray player, etc and if so, how are they connected?

Best Regards
Benedickte

Lafaurie80
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM

I happens on Terrestrial Digital TV channels (DVB-T).
A first I thought something wrong with incoming signal, but I observes carefully since 2 weeks. It happens when received signal seems to be quite good. ( I am in SW-France- capting , "Bayonne-La Rhune").

Bob

Lafaurie80
08-18-2012, 06:22 AM

A first I thought something wrong with incoming signal, but I observed carefully during 2 weeks. It seems to happen when received signal seems to be quite good. ( I am in SW-France- capting , "Bayonne-La Rhune").

PS: why can I not post on this forum ? Need approval ?

Philips - Benedickte
08-20-2012, 10:35 AM

A first I thought something wrong with incoming signal, but I observes carefully since 2 weeks. It happens when received signal seems to be quite good. ( I am in SW-France- capting , "Bayonne-La Rhune").

Bob

Hi Bob

I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off) for further help.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Lafaurie80
09-21-2012, 05:09 PM
No, the new update didn't solve this.

I have now a better description of the phenomena.

Only one Channel seems to be concerned: Tele5 on LaRhune(Bayonne) TNT.
However, when I use an external TNT-tuner, the same channel has NO problems.

When I tune it on the the TV, the shift in general comes very quickly, after just a couple of minutes: and the sound delay is about one minute. I have to switch channels and get back, to have the sound OK. Sometimes it switches back to delay. But once it is stable, it stays.

I think something is wrong with the sound treatment. Sometimes, when i switch the sound type, the delay disappears.

Do your support people have an idea what could cause this.

Please advice if I need to appeal to warranty on this issue.