PDA

View Full Version : Device not registered although internet registration completed?

FFMRaptor
08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Hello,

today, I bought the NP3900 and I try to register my device at the Philips Homepage. If I check the registration status on the device, it tells me, that this product is not registrated. If I look on the Philips Homepage, I can find the NP3900 as a registrated device so were is the problem. I can not search for an internetradio station etc., the NP3900 said "Empty list"...

Thank you in advanced!

FFMRaptor
08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Update: After trying to delete the NP3900 from the registrated products without success I made it this evening. But unfortunately, I can not registrate the NP3900 again. I receive the information, that the product key is wrong. Can no one help out?

Hello,

today, I bought the NP3900 and I try to register my device at the Philips Homepage. If I check the registration status on the device, it tells me, that this product is not registrated. If I look on the Philips Homepage, I can find the NP3900 as a registrated device so were is the problem. I can not search for an internetradio station etc., the NP3900 said "Empty list"...

Thank you in advanced!

kwinnie
08-10-2012, 07:08 AM
so as far as i understand, there are 2 platforms to register a product.
new one: www.philips.com/welcome (and it's with a purple look and feel theme)
old one: www.philips.com/support and then go 'register your product' ( it's with a blue look and feel theme)

maybe you try with the new platform, to me, it s more stable.
for blue platform, i tried just now, i cannot even go into the 'register a product' page after login.

user0815
08-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi,
just tried both. They finally lead to the same secure server, specific to country domain.

Anyway, I'd suggest to clear the browser cache (CTRL + F5) und try again.
Or try with another browser. Firefox or IE.
If that doesn't help, go to http://www.support.philips.com/ and call them or use the chat or email for support.