PDA

View Full Version : Inactive static IP field

Apmyp
08-10-2012, 09:12 PM
may be someone knows, how to make my TV (42PFL6067K/12) receive manual IP instead of "Automatic DHCP IP" - automatic doesn't work (wifi doesnt, LAN works perfectly). after i choose "Manual..." it still returns to "Automatic..." that's annoying

daempii
08-15-2012, 02:34 AM
You can actually check the settings of your router if there is an available option for you to create a manual IP. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbulletin-tongue.gif

tori
03-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Hello Apmyp,

did you solved the problem of inactive static ip address fields? and if so, how?
I have the same problem and really don't want to reconfigure my complete network and device landscape.

Tanks in advance,
Tori

Apmyp
03-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Hello Tori

I think I did,
Main problem was, that i couldn't connect to the Internet via WiFi.
So, how i discovered, the problem was in my WiFi password..I've used ' sign in my pass, so when i've changed password DHCP worked just perfectly..
Today main problem is that i have to connect to my network all the time i switch on the TV :) but i think it's my router's broblems..
That's it, hope it will help :)

Artur

Hello Apmyp,

did you solved the problem of inactive static ip address fields? and if so, how?
I have the same problem and really don't want to reconfigure my complete network and device landscape.

Tanks in advance,
Tori