PDA

View Full Version : Wish list : auto-repeat buttons on remote control

Francois
08-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi all,
I've searched into this forum and Google, I didn't find an answer to this message's object.

Anybody knows if this behavior is possible with the original remote control of this TV ?

I have also an Logitech harmony One remote control, is it possible to program this autorepeat feature for the buttons ?

Thanks for your answers.
Francois

Francois
08-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello,
Just a little up ;)

Anybody from Philips to answer ?

Thanks
Francois

Philips - Benedickte
08-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi all,
I've searched into this forum and Google, I didn't find an answer to this message's object.

Anybody knows if this behavior is possible with the original remote control of this TV ?

I have also an Logitech harmony One remote control, is it possible to program this autorepeat feature for the buttons ?

Thanks for your answers.
Francois

Hi Francois

Welcome to our forums.

There is not auto-repeat button on the original remote control for your TV. When it comes to your Logitech remote control I would advise you to contact them for this.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Francois
08-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello Benedickte,
Thanks for your reply, I'll wait for Logitech and/or Philips about this feature embedded in the remote control, never mind the constructor ;)

Do you know why this behavior is wished ?

Let me answer and I think that a lot of Philips TV users have the same use as me.

When you read your holidays photos via the DLNA network when you have hundred pictures to see you don't want to read each time from the first photo.

What I wish is to access either directly or by auto-repeat next button to quickly view to the last picture seen or to go to a specific number of the photos.

That's why this behavior should be a good thing for all :)

Kind regards
Francois

NB : this is the same thing for all medias to be read (Images-Videos and Musics)

Philips - Benedickte
08-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Hello Benedickte,
Thanks for your reply, I'll wait for Logitech and/or Philips about this feature embedded in the remote control, never mind the constructor ;)

Do you know why this behavior is wished ?

Let me answer and I think that a lot of Philips TV users have the same use as me.

When you read your holidays photos via the DLNA network when you have hundred pictures to see you don't want to read each time from the first photo.

What I wish is to access either directly or by auto-repeat next button to quickly view to the last picture seen or to go to a specific number of the photos.

That's why this behavior should be a good thing for all :)

Kind regards
Francois

NB : this is the same thing for all medias to be read (Images-Videos and Musics)

Hi Francois.

Thank you so much for this information. I can then inform you that our universal remote control (SRT8215) does have this function. More information about the remote control can be found on our page.

Best Regards,
Benedickte