PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 47'' 7456H

fapg
08-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi,

I've one 7456H philips tv, and when I connect it to my network lan (wireless or cable) the tv, after some time, blinks or restart by itself.
Can someone helps?

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Toengel
08-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi,

which firmware is installed? 14.99 is the latest...

Toengel@Alex

fapg
08-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Yes. Is the last firmware.

Any ideas?

Regards.
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-14-2012, 09:57 PM

Any ideas?

Regards.
Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-15-2012, 10:43 AM

Any ideas?

Regards.
Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

Could you please provide us with the following information:
1. How long have you experienced this?
2. What devices is connected to the TV and how?
3. Are you experience this on all devices?
4. After how long does the TV blinks and reboots?

Best Regards
Benedickte

fapg
08-15-2012, 11:32 AM
1. The first time when I connect it at local lan
2. I've connect to the tv:
- a zon box (cable tv), hdmi connected
- a wii console
- a western digital media center

but I think is something over the lan, because I have disconnect all devices (except the zon box) and the problem mantains.

My local lan have:
- one dvr raysharp (raysharp.cn)
- one linux centos 6 server, that is the router
- my laptop with fedora 17 linux
- a sms wireless smcwebs-n

If you want I can capture traffic over the lan.

3. No, the only device that reboots or lost sound or image is the tv
4. if blinks, is about 1 second without sound or image, if reboots, takes more time, is like I turn off the tv and turn on again

I can take a video if you want.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM
1. The first time when I connect it at local lan
2. I've connect to the tv:
- a zon box (cable tv), hdmi connected
- a wii console
- a western digital media center

but I think is something over the lan, because I have disconnect all devices (except the zon box) and the problem mantains.

My local lan have:
- one dvr raysharp (raysharp.cn)
- one linux centos 6 server, that is the router
- my laptop with fedora 17 linux
- a sms wireless smcwebs-n

If you want I can capture traffic over the lan.

3. No, the only device that reboots or lost sound or image is the tv
4. if blinks, is about 1 second without sound or image, if reboots, takes more time, is like I turn off the tv and turn on again

I can take a video if you want.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

Thank you so much for this information.

With this information I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off).

Regards
Benedickte

fapg
08-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Can you help me on this. Which local customer service I have to contact? If is where I buy the tv, I do that, and they send it to the philips service, that told me that is nothing wrong with the tv. They don't have the knowledge to diagnostic this problem. This is a firmware problem, and they don't know how to fix this and the anwser is always that the tv is fine.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Can you help me on this. Which local customer service I have to contact? If is where I buy the tv, I do that, and they send it to the philips service, that told me that is nothing wrong with the tv. They don't have the knowledge to diagnostic this problem. This is a firmware problem, and they don't know how to fix this and the anwser is always that the tv is fine.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

If the TV is NOT connected to the internet ( LAN or wireless) do you experience the same thing?

Benedickte

fapg
08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi,

No, when the TV is NOT connected to internet (lan or wireless) the problem doesn't occour.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Any news? I really want to connect the tv to my home network.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Any news? I really want to connect the tv to my home network.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

We are looking into this and i will post a reply as soon as i get a feedback from this.

Regards
Benedickte

fapg
08-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Thank you very much.
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-16-2012, 02:55 PM
btw, if you need any debug, tell me.

Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-16-2012, 03:22 PM
btw, if you need any debug, tell me.

Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

If you want to connect your TV to internet again, this is no problem.I would advise you to try another ethrenet cable and router.

Please also see the PM i have sent you.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and patient.

Regards
Benedickte

fapg
08-16-2012, 07:51 PM
>If you want to connect your TV to internet again, this is no problem.I would advise you to try another ethrenet cable and router.

I've try'ed with another cable, and I brought a wireless philips pen and the problem is the same. I believe that the problem is related with the dvr, but the philips tv can't reboot by itself and can't be muted or blink because another network equipment.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi,

>If you want to connect your TV to internet again, this is no problem.I would advise you to try another ethrenet cable and router.

I've try'ed with another cable and I brought a philips wireless pen to do this.

Even if the problem is from any equipment from my lan (and I think is related with the dvr), the philips tv, can't reboot by itself, and can't be muted or blink by itself.

Rergards,
Fernando Gomes

daempii
08-17-2012, 04:31 AM
If you think your router isn't working, it would be best to have a cable and directly connect it to your ethernet port which definitely works most of the time. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbulletin-tongue.gif

fapg
08-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Like I write before, the problem is not in my router (I change it and the problem is the same), the problem maybe be with the dvr and the tv, but this is not the question, the tv can't reboot itself, I'm not say'ing that I've problems connecting to the internet, the connection works well, the tv is the problem, my image blinks or the tv reboots by itself, randomly.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Philips - Benedickte
08-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Like I write before, the problem is not in my router (I change it and the problem is the same), the problem maybe be with the dvr and the tv, but this is not the question, the tv can't reboot itself, I'm not say'ing that I've problems connecting to the internet, the connection works well, the tv is the problem, my image blinks or the tv reboots by itself, randomly.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Hi Fernando.

As you think it's related with your DVR i would advise you to unplugg the DVR and temporary remove it from the network. This will eliminate if the issue is with the DVR or not.

Thank you

Benedickte

fapg
08-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm out of home, tomorrow I will be at home, and do this.

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-26-2012, 03:40 PM
I unplug the ethernet cable from dvr (http://www.raysharp.cn/global/productInfo.aspx?Id=120) the tv doesn't blink neither reboot by itself.

You want any more tests?

Regards,
Fernando Gomes

fapg
08-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Any news?

Regards,
Fernando Gomes