PDA

View Full Version : HTS3560/12 Launch Problem

kawu
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I have problem with my Home Cinema. When I press power on, there is the message "STARTING" on the device and nothing more happens. The whole device is freezed, only source button and power on/off work. Despite I press source button nothing more appears. On my remote I can do anything excepting turn it off or on, even HOME button doesn't react.
Please tell mi if that is some software problem or meaby hardware?
How to solve this? Is there possibility to do it by myself?
I'm looking for your advices.
Greedings

kwinnie
08-15-2012, 02:46 AM
this is usually a BD board failure problem. guess you have to contact your local philips support/ service

acyasmodeus
08-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi,
I have problem with my Home Cinema. When I press power on, there is the message "STARTING" on the device and nothing more happens. The whole device is freezed, only source button and power on/off work. Despite I press source button nothing more appears. On my remote I can do anything excepting turn it off or on, even HOME button doesn't react.
Please tell mi if that is some software problem or meaby hardware?
How to solve this? Is there possibility to do it by myself?
I'm looking for your advices.
Greedings

I bought the same system last night and it froze while playing a .mp4 downloaded from youtube and same thing happening on my set now after restarting it. Any solution?

kwinnie
08-23-2012, 06:41 AM
I bought the same system last night and it froze while playing a .mp4 downloaded from youtube and same thing happening on my set now after restarting it. Any solution?

you can probably check the codec with mediainfo... see if the codec of your mp4 is supported or not
also, you can try performing a factory reset.

acyasmodeus
08-23-2012, 07:03 AM
you can probably check the codec with mediainfo... see if the codec of your mp4 is supported or not
also, you can try performing a factory reset.

no i meant it froze at "starting" and nothing works. I've brought it back for an exchange already.

kwinnie
08-23-2012, 07:10 AM
oh yea, if it froze at starting,
then it s possibly BD board issue. may hv to change the board.