PDA

View Full Version : Battery broke DS7700/10?

Wilco
08-15-2012, 10:15 PM
I bought this Fidelio DS7700/10 2 months ago. Now it won't work anymore. If you put it on, sometimes de lights are short on and than directly off.

If it is plugged in the power point it seems te charge the battery. And when the I-pad is in the dock it will be charge the I-pad too but the dock is not going on.

Is het known that there are some problems with the batteries or witon-off button?

kwinnie
08-16-2012, 04:56 AM
I bought this Fidelio DS7700/10 2 months ago. Now it won't work anymore. If you put it on, sometimes de lights are short on and than directly off.

If it is plugged in the power point it seems te charge the battery. And when the I-pad is in the dock it will be charge the I-pad too but the dock is not going on.

Is het known that there are some problems with the batteries or witon-off button?

do you mean when dock your ipad and ipod to the device, they can be charged, just no audio playback coming from the dock?

if this is the case, it is neither the battery/ adapter / connector issue. it's really an issue with the docking speaker.

if unplugging power and then reconnecting it doesnt work, maybe you hv to go to your local retailer/ service for an exchange or repair