PDA

View Full Version : Ds7550/37

MidwestGeek
08-21-2012, 07:50 PM
I purchased this product last April as a gift to my wife. She (and I) really like it except for one aspect--the sound is much too heavy in the bass range. (We do not have the DBB on, which makes it even worse.) I have not found elsewhere a complaint like this--indeed, reviews credit this product with great sound. We mostly listen to recorded books but sometimes music, but it doesn't matter what we listen to. There is to much bass compared to the treble range. She uses it with her iPod nano, and I with my iPod Touch. It also doesn't affect the sound. I have tried to suppress the bass on my iPod by choice of sound equalizer, but to no avail.

I wonder whether we simply got one which was not wired or configured correctly. Is there anything we can do besides trying to exchange this for another?

Oscar
08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Have tried this set few times and did not hear what you say. Best would be to try on another one to see the difference.....I loved the sound

MidwestGeek
08-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Have tried this set few times and did not hear what you say. Best would be to try on another one to see the difference.....I loved the sound

Thanks for your comment, but I haven't found a demo in a local store, although I have looked. Best Buy, e.g., doesn't carry it in its stores. Where have you seen it?