PDA

View Full Version : GoGear Ariaz wont shut down

patrikw
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
cant shut down my gogear ariaz 4b player - tried resetting it but no luck, it charges, will switch on once charged, but will not switch off??

Ceekay89
08-23-2012, 11:12 PM
to shut down the player, hold the play button for about 5 seconds, till the 3 points are shown.

patrikw
08-24-2012, 08:53 AM
to shut down the player, hold the play button for about 5 seconds, till the 3 points are shown.

thanks for the reply but that didnt work, just stayed on pause when i held down the button

Ceekay89
08-25-2012, 12:06 AM
then hold the play button for 15 seconds, during this time the player must shut down.

kwinnie
08-27-2012, 05:54 AM
then hold the play button for 15 seconds, during this time the player must shut down.

do you have a keylock? maybe you have to unlock it first.
if all these dont help, maybe you can press the reset button...

patrikw
08-27-2012, 07:58 AM
do you have a keylock? maybe you have to unlock it first.
if all these dont help, maybe you can press the reset button...

have held play button for 1 minute, doesnt do anything. its not locked and reset doesnt work.

Pacman
08-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Did you try to repair it with songbird already? Think this is the last option since the behaviour does not look normal

pjotrv
06-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Did you try to repair it with songbird already? Think this is the last option since the behaviour does not look normalHaving the same problem. After a reset it comes straight back on and won't turn off. I have used songbird to update firmware and repair.
When I just leave the device, it will at some point show the "bye" screen, but it does not actually turn off. Very frustrating!

edit: mine's a 8GB version, the sa2ara0808k/02, if that matters

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina