PDA

View Full Version : Screws for Tabletop Stand

Patty
08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Need to move from wall mounted to TV stand and hoping that by chance someone knows what size screws are used for the tabletop stand for a Philips 50PF7321D/37. This TV is several years old and parts are no longer available. The information is not available in the User's Manual as the newer manuals list them. I've got the ones for the plastic base to the feet. It's the ones which go directly into the back of the TV in inquiring about. I have some which fit, but by the pictures in the manual it looks as if there's a washer or the head is bigger because they screw into the back of the TV but then slide down onto the metal legs.

I've contacted customer support and also the Philips parts supplier, but no one has the information.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Patty
08-23-2012, 04:56 PM
We want to move our tv to it's stand and are unable to identify the screws needed for the back of the tv. We have the ones for the base. The ones shown in the manual look as if they have a larger head than the ones for the base. The manual does not list the size, the Philips parts supplier does not have the information nor does Philips since it's an older tv.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Philips
09-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi Patty,

Did some diggin' in our database (difficult to find as from 2006) and found the following:

The washer is "nice to have" but not mandatory I guess....

Regards,
JuAn