PDA

View Full Version : vertical shadows on 46pfl9705

T6 KFR
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I have been watching this forum for some time now - after buying a new 46" 9000 series televison in June.

Our televison suffered what is known as DSE (dirty screen effect) an after discussion with the supplier we received a new set. Bad news is this one also suffers the DSE on pictures where light single shots or horizontal panning is going onscreen.

Others on the forum I notice have had the same, i have paid over 2000 pounds for a televison that although great overall fails with the DSE.

How do I get this resolved?

Thank you

Kevin

Philips - Benedickte
08-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi,

I have been watching this forum for some time now - after buying a new 46" 9000 series televison in June.

Our televison suffered what is known as DSE (dirty screen effect) an after discussion with the supplier we received a new set. Bad news is this one also suffers the DSE on pictures where light single shots or horizontal panning is going onscreen.

Others on the forum I notice have had the same, i have paid over 2000 pounds for a televison that although great overall fails with the DSE.

How do I get this resolved?

Thank you

Kevin

Hi Kevin.

I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off). Remember to have your model number, serial number and date of purchase available.

Best regards,
Benedickte