PDA

View Full Version : different services on Blu-Ray compared to TV's?

Dr. Robert
11-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi All,

I recently bought a blu-ray player (BDP7500S2) with NETTV functionality which I think is a nice feature.
However, it took me a while to find out that the videoland feature is not available on this player, which is a bit dissapointing, but not a disaster.
But if I look at the services it seems that I'm missing quite a few (I compared it with the NETTV demo on the Philips site), where are for example: the app gallery, eredivisie live, uitzending gemist (I only have rtl gemist) and i-concerts?

Am I overlooking something, comments anyone?

regards, Robert

Erikrijnders
11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Eredivisie Live and I-concerts??? I have a Philips tv and I even donot have these options in NETTV. Seems to mee this is coming up in the future

Dr. Robert
11-17-2010, 08:05 AM
I've noticed that the "uitzending gemist" functionality is not present on this type of BR-player at all. After calling the helpdesk I was being told that it will be solved.......by a software update.......somewhere in time. I'm not happy with this situation at all as I personally feel that "uitzending gemist" is by far the most interesting feature of NETTV.

petasis
11-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Services depend on the country...
For example my TV has only youtube, funspot, & three photo sites (picasa, etc.)
Nothing interesting really...

Dutchtronic
11-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Services don't only depend on country, they also depend on your device. See XLS attachment here (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?360-Overview-of-Net-TV-services).