PDA

View Full Version : Issue with 40PFL8605H/12 + PTA215 + 507

josez
08-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Hello, I'm having some problems with my new 3D setup I purchased for the 40PFL8605, I've tried some 3D sources to try it out and in the picture options 2D/3D is not selectable until I enable 3D format (side-by-side or top-bottom).

When I enable 3D glasses start working but the image is corrupted and I see a very different image in each eye, I've tried with lights off in the room and still the same, when I try to watch a 3D movie in PowerDVD the same, no matter what I try to watch in 3D it's always the same image for each eye which is like corrupted.

Thanks I hope you could help me with this and sorry for my poor english.

P.D.: My FW is Q5551-0.140.48.0

Philips - Benedickte
08-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Hello, I'm having some problems with my new 3D setup I purchased for the 40PFL8605, I've tried some 3D sources to try it out and in the picture options 2D/3D is not selectable until I enable 3D format (side-by-side or top-bottom).

When I enable 3D glasses start working but the image is corrupted and I see a very different image in each eye, I've tried with lights off in the room and still the same, when I try to watch a 3D movie in PowerDVD the same, no matter what I try to watch in 3D it's always the same image for each eye which is like corrupted.

Thanks I hope you could help me with this and sorry for my poor english.

P.D.: My FW is Q5551-0.140.48.0

Hi Josez.

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please confirm the following to me:
1. What sources are you watching 3D from? (PC, USB, Blu ray player + disc?)
2. How are these connected? (What HDMI cable(1.3/1.4/highspeed?)
3. Where have you got these files from? (Blu ray discs, downloaded, ripped?)

Best regards
Benedickte