PDA

View Full Version : DLNA Streaming issues

Indy
08-31-2012, 01:31 PM
I have a 37PFL7606K/02 (firmware 014.099) und I do use DLNA quite often. I think this is a great feature. There are only 2 issues that I think are rather annoying:

When I use my smartphone to play a slideshow on my TV. An annoying message "Picture is loaded" is displayed everytime when the phone pushes a new picture to the TV. Can I switch off this message?
I also use my laptop or phone to play music on the television. I don't need the display when listening to music so I turn that off. But everytime a new mp3 is started the display is turned on again. Can it be changed so the display stays off.

Philips - Benedickte
09-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I have a 37PFL7606K/02 (firmware 014.099) und I do use DLNA quite often. I think this is a great feature. There are only 2 issues that I think are rather annoying:

When I use my smartphone to play a slideshow on my TV. An annoying message "Picture is loaded" is displayed everytime when the phone pushes a new picture to the TV. Can I switch off this message?
I also use my laptop or phone to play music on the television. I don't need the display when listening to music so I turn that off. But everytime a new mp3 is started the display is turned on again. Can it be changed so the display stays off.

Hi Indy.

1. No, this is not possible to turn this message off.

2. As the TV is reciving new information every time it changes song the TV will "wake up". This is not able to turn off.

Best regards,
Benedickte.

Indy
09-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Hi Benedickte,

thanks for your reply. any change for a feature request so this can be changed in a next firmware release? :)

Playing a slide show from my phone to the television is not really fun with this message.

Indy