PDA

View Full Version : Bdp 300/12

Maud
08-31-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi! I am a french girl and I will try to explain my problem...
I have a bluray disc player BDP 3000/12. The firmware upgrade is ok. But the BD player doesn't recognize my BD Avengers.
What can I do?

Maud
08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Excuse me. "The firmware update is ok". But it gives me 'unknown' and it doesn't play!

Maud
08-31-2012, 05:00 PM
...And when I try to play others Bluray disc, all is ok. The one the BD player doesn't play is Avengers!

Toengel
08-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi,

did you check for the latest firmware via the integrated mechanism or did you take a look at the webpage? Via the integrated update you won't get the latest firmware. So you need to update via USB.

- go to the support website of your player
- download the update
- take a USB stick (empty)
- format with FAT
- extract the downloaded update to the Stick: USB-Stick:\UPG_ALL\*.bin
- remove any disc
- insert USB stick in player
- start the update procedure

Also take a look at the installation instructions you can download on the support website.

Toengel@Alex

Maud
08-31-2012, 06:09 PM
I have already try to upgrade via USB stick, but the BD player doesn't find any 'available files'.
Is the problem from the zip file?
I hope you understand me...

Frankie Nichol
09-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi,

I've also had the same issue upgrading the firmware, via USB, but it does not upgrade - I've followed all the details on the 'step by step' guide and it's still not working - I get a blue screen telling me to upgrade to allow the unit to play 3d discs, but it will not play............... can you please offer any support to make this unit play 3d discs.

Toengel
09-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi,

the BDP3000 does not support 3D. I think this also depends on hardware - not only the firmware...

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

Frankie Nichol
09-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi,

I've carried out what you've show, several times, and I still can't get the unit to work.

What difference would it make doing the upgrade via web wit a cat 5 cable?

Hi,

did you check for the latest firmware via the integrated mechanism or did you take a look at the webpage? Via the integrated update you won't get the latest firmware. So you need to update via USB.

- go to the support website of your player
- download the update
- take a USB stick (empty)
- format with FAT
- extract the downloaded update to the Stick: USB-Stick:\UPG_ALL\*.bin
- remove any disc
- insert USB stick in player
- start the update procedure

Also take a look at the installation instructions you can download on the support website.

Toengel@Alex