PDA

View Full Version : 32PFL3606H/58 Uncommon problem

ns.nixon
09-01-2012, 04:39 PM
My problem is uncommon but appears one or twice a week, after switching on the TV. The TV after switching on is not responding to IR commands except the power button. When I switch off and re-switch on the problem isn't appearing. One week ago the problem reappeared with other problem (green lines appeared on the screen). I have uploaded images of the last time. Please if someone can tell me how to solve this problem or is it threatening to the TV.

Philips - Benedickte
09-03-2012, 03:05 PM
My problem is uncommon but appears one or twice a week, after switching on the TV. The TV after switching on is not responding to IR commands except the power button. When I switch off and re-switch on the problem isn't appearing. One week ago the problem reappeared with other problem (green lines appeared on the screen). I have uploaded images of the last time. Please if someone can tell me how to solve this problem or is it threatening to the TV.

Hi Ns.Nixon.

Welcome to the forums.

I would advise you to go back to your retailer for further assistance.

Best regards,
Benedickte

DocFrank
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
This doesn't address the problem,only passes it on to a retailer that will not address the issue if it is not under warranty.Question, how many times has this issue come up?