PDA

View Full Version : 26pfl5522d/12

nightman
09-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem that i can't fix.
The TV ( 26PFL5522D/12 ) runs only in "digital tv" mode, when I switch it on. Even if I set a timer to auto power-on, it starts again in "digital-tv" mode, and i have to switch manualy to HDMI1 in my case. This problem eppears just like that, from nothing.
Can somebody help me with this!?
Thank You!!!

Philips - Benedickte
09-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem that i can't fix.
The TV ( 26PFL5522D/12 ) runs only in "digital tv" mode, when I switch it on. Even if I set a timer to auto power-on, it starts again in "digital-tv" mode, and i have to switch manualy to HDMI1 in my case. This problem eppears just like that, from nothing.
Can somebody help me with this!?
Thank You!!!

Hi Nightman.

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please disconnect all devices from your TV and then run a channel installation from the built-in tuner?
Setup > Installation > Service setup > Reinstall all services . Follow steps on TV.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Benedickte

nightman
09-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Benedickte,
I made that You told me, but..... nothing, the same.When I turn on the TV i runs again the digital mode, and I have to use the A/D button to switch in analogue mode. :confused:

Regards!

Philips - Benedickte
09-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi Benedickte,
I made that You told me, but..... nothing, the same.When I turn on the TV i runs again the digital mode, and I have to use the A/D button to switch in analogue mode. :confused:

Regards!

Hi Nightman.

I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off). Make sure you have model number, serial number and date of purchase ready when calling.

Best regards,
Benedickte