PDA

View Full Version : issue with bdp 7600/12

rufus_vald
09-06-2012, 10:38 AM
I have, for about eight months, a blu ray player philips bdp7600/12 upgraded to the latest firmware. I've always noticed a strange thing: when I play any movie,in order to have a satisfactory volume level, I have to turn the volume on the TV at least 70, but usually when I watch SKY, I listen to the TV with a volume between 20 and 30, rarely 35, and I hear very well, very loud. What is the problem? The problem is that when I put the volume level of the TV at 70, the tv makes a hissing sound in the background that disturbs the movie. In fact, when I look at sky, I think there is also this whistle, however, since the volume of the TV is at 30 and at 30 i already hear very well, this whistle is very low and is dominated by the rest of the acoustic waves of the tv program i'm watching. But when I watch a movie with the player I have to put at least 70, and this whistle emerges very clear from the substrate. I think the problem lies in the fact that you can not adjust the standard volume of the player, which is very low (because the movies I watch aren't corrupted, they are not the ones making that noise). Do you have any suggestion for me? Could it be that I bought a defective player? someone else who has this player has noticed the same problem ?