PDA

View Full Version : 32PFL3017H TV sound issue

MtS
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello I recently bought a Philips 3000 series LCD TV 32PFL3017H and it seems it has a few issues after using it for a few days. First issue the sound randomly disappears for 1-3 seconds for no reason at any time. Second issue the tv randomly turns off by it self and cant be turned on until it randomly turns it self on (only happened 2 times). I updated the software and it didin't change a thing, nothing was connected to the tv except the tv cable. Any kind of help would be appreciated, thank you!

Philips - Benedickte
09-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Hello I recently bought a Philips 3000 series LCD TV 32PFL3017H and it seems it has a few issues after using it for a few days. First issue the sound randomly disappears for 1-3 seconds for no reason at any time. Second issue the tv randomly turns off by it self and cant be turned on until it randomly turns it self on (only happened 2 times). I updated the software and it didin't change a thing, nothing was connected to the tv except the tv cable. Any kind of help would be appreciated, thank you!

Hi Mts.

I would advise you to contact your local customer service (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off) regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Benedickte.